Apr 15, 2012
"LOBSTER" by Catherine Cason
and this week Links A La Mode reading brought to you by IFB
Edited by: Sonia of In Pursuit of Style
Beyond just the change in temperatures, something key to this time of year is spring cleaning. Whether it be your closet, desk in your office or your body of toxins, its a great time to get rid of the old and be open to change. Make an effort this week, or this month, to add a little loose change into your life, be it changes to your fabulous blog, purchasing that sparkly skirt you’ve had your eye on and never thought you could wear or even adding some sassy leopard to you look!
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: APRIL 12TH
- The Merchant Project: Some Sparkle For Your Week
- Designer Purushu: Time To Change
- The Style Confessions: Clothing Tells A Story
- Coming Unstitched: Blogging Tips & Tricks
- Life / Style / Flash: Spring Cleaning Tips
- By Anika: Texture
- Opening My Closet: White Easter Downtown
- Blue Perk: Interview with Eric Jennings, Fashion Director at Saks
- Real Girl Glam: What Makes A Budget Blog?
- Sequined Sprinkles: Collared
- The Stranger Blog: Paris in Mint Green
- Fashion is Evolution: How To Make A Vintage Birdcage
- Clones And Clowns: DIY Studded Denim Shorts
- Beats Fashion: Street Style: Grimes
- Nadalyn Margaret: Lifestyle: Summer With Mojitos
- Style Delica: One Dress, Three Ways
- Pins, Needles & Fashion: Outfit Post: Welcoming Spring
- Fashionably Geeked: Flower Power
- In Pursuit of Style: A Touch of Culture
- Homes & Heels: Black & White
Apr 14, 2012
This is one of the vintage dresses that I found that I totally adore, but rarely have the guts to wear out in public. Fortunately, it's minty green color made it a perfect choice for Easter Sunday dinner with my family.You know when people say they don't make clothes like used to? This is one of those dresses. The structure inside is absolutely incredible and you can literally feel it pulling you up into prefect posture and transforming you inside and outside.
Apr 8, 2012
This week, Saturday night rolled around and I just wanted to wear something that couldn't remotely wear to work: so I dug out my See by Chloe (loehmann's score) gold sparkle sequin leopard skirt and donned some big pearls. Suddenly, happiness befell me (gold sequins work like that).
Top; Gap; Skirt; See by Chloe by way of Loehmanns's; Tights, Wolford; Shoes; Manhlo Blahnik; Bag; Cambridge Satchel Company; Pearls, H&M (recent)